Private Training/Behaviour Consultations
By booking a private training/behaviour consultation with Muttamorphosis, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the statements below.
- Before, during and after training or behaviour sessions, your dog is your own responsibility. He/she must be controlled at all times by you, the owner. Muttamorphosis Dog Training & Behaviour accepts no responsibility for any injury or damages to any animal, person or property while participating in any training or behaviour modification session.
- We make every effort to accept and support learners with special needs. Please let us know if you or your dog have any special needs so that we can strive to accommodate these. This applies to allergies also.
- Payment for training or behaviour consultations is taken in advance in order to confirm your appointment. This is to avoid last minute cancellations.
- When booking private training or behaviour modification, dates will be agreed upon by us (Muttamorphosis) and by you (the customer) in advance. Your payment covers a specific time/date for this lesson. If you cannot attend on the agreed time/date, the lesson you have paid for cannot be substituted for a future date, nor will a refund be offered. If, however, we need to cancel, this lesson will be rescheduled so that you won’t miss out financially.
- No mis-handling or physical abuse of dogs will be condoned during training or behaviour work.
- No choke chains, prong collars or flexi-leashes will be used during training.
- No handler under the age of 16 will be allowed to participate in any training session unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- If your bitch comes into season during a course of training and you would like to continue with the lessons, this is fine with us. Please let us know, so we can chat through any concerns you may have and facilitate the training progresses with ease. However the control of your dog remains your full responsibility at all times.
- It is recommended that all dogs attending training have completed, as puppies, a full vaccination course as per veterinary guidelines. If you make an informed decision not to vaccinate your dog beyond puppy stage, please let us know so that we can ensure you are aware of the risks involved.
- Muttamorphosis staff are there to help you and your dog. We will endeavour to engage with customers with courtesy and respect and ask that you do the same with us.
In the unlikely event you have a concern or complaint, please contact us in writing by emailing email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.