By booking your place on a Muttamorphosis Group Class, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the statements below.
- We make every effort to accept and support learners with special needs. Please let us know if you or your dog have any special needs so that we can strive to accommodate these. This applies to allergies also.
- Group training sessions suit dogs who can focus and be reasonably calm around strange people and other dogs. On very rare occasions a dog may find the group sessions too stressful to learn. If this is the case, we may suggest that the class environment isn’t suitable and you may be offered a refund on the remaining classes or an alternative private session lasting an hour.
- Class numbers are kept low to ensure that all learners receive attention during the training course. Please note however that before, during and after class, your dog is your own responsibility. He/she must be controlled at all times by you, the owner. Muttamorphosis is not held responsible for any damage done by your dog to another dog, person or property.
- You have booked onto a specific course. If, due to unforeseen reasons, we need to cancel a class, this class will be rescheduled so that you won’t miss out. If however, for your own reasons, you cannot attend a class, your class place cannot be substituted for future classes, nor will a refund be offered. You are welcome to send your dog to class with a family member or friend in lieu of you attending.
- No mis-handling or physical abuse of dogs in class will be condoned and, following a warning, owners will be asked to leave class if this is continued.
- Flat, non-slip footwear must be worn.
- No choke chains, prong collars or flexi-leashes allowed in class.
- Children are welcome to attend training however no handler under the age of 16 will be allowed to participate in any training session unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- If your bitch comes into season during the course and you would like to continue with the classes, this is fine. Please let us know, so we can ensure the rest of the class gives you space. However the control of your dog remains your full responsibility at all times.
- It is recommended that all dogs attending have completed, as puppies, a full vaccination course as per veterinary guidelines. If you make an informed decision not to vaccinate your dog beyond puppy stage, please let us know so that we can ensure you are aware of the risks involved.
- Muttamorphosis staff are there to help you and your dog. We will endeavour to engage with customers with courtesy and respect and ask that you do the same with us.
In the unlikely event you have a concern or complaint, please contact us in writing by emailing email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.